SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Please check with your educational institute first to check if they are a member of Ffresh, as they may be able to give you a password that will enable you to submit to us for free. If your education institute would like to talk to us about being a member of Ffresh please get them to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
FFRESH AWARDS 2018
1) Entries may be in English or Welsh.
2) Moving image entries must be no longer than 30 minutes in length.
3) All entries must have been completed after 01/01/2015. If you have entered your film previously please do not re-enter it.
4) All entries must obtain the appropriate copyright clearances (i.e. music, images, etc). Failure to do so will result in the entry being disqualified from the competition.
5) The majority of those involved in the production must be/have been a registered student/s in further or higher education at the time of production. Proof may be necessary in some cases.
6) Shortlisted entries may be screened/demonstrated during the Festival programme.
7) Winners will be presented with their awards during the Ffresh Awards Ceremony, which will take place in June. There will be no prior notification of winners.
8) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9)The deadline for entries shall be 31st April 2018.
10) We may ask you for student ID to prove that you are a student.